Portable Bladder Scanner BioCon 700
The BioCon-700 is a portable non-invasive ultrasound system intended to measure the volume of urine in a patients bladder.
The BioCon-700 uses ultrasound signals to determine the bladders outline and total volume of urine. The revolutionary real-time Pre-Scan function locates the bladder prior to scanning and improves the accuracy of results.
Easy-to-use colour touch screen for quick access. Immediate printout of results via the internal printer, or use the included CubeScan PC software to upload saved data to a computer for later review.
A compact, lightweight, hand-held device with a long-lasting internal rechargeable battery allowing for use in all locations. 12 Month Warranty.
- Non-Invasive Measurement
- Real-Time Pre-Scan
- Review of scanned bladder images
- Save and Retrieve scanned information
- PC-transfer for scanned information
- Built-in PrinterScreens urological problems
- Evaluates urinary retention
- Indicates bladder over-distension
- Measures PVR (post-void residual)
- Minimizes unnecessary catheter usage, thereby reducing incidence of urinary tract infection
- Manage post-operative urinary retention
- Preserves patient dignity
- Reduces patients pain and discomfort
- Improves quality of life
- Reduces overall cost of care
- Minimises Incontinence episodes
- Improves quality of patient care
- Saves time (5 second scan)
- Saves total expenses (cost of care) through increased efficiencies
- Display – 7″ TFT-LCD (WVGA), 16.7M colors (Color Touch Screen)