RVTM3 Vacuum Regulator
The RTM3 vacuum/suction continuous flow regulator is used to measure and to adjust the vacuum level within the context of surgical and medical suction procedures. It enables the user to drain substances out of the patient’s body during surgical procedures. The vacuum regulator is connected to a vacuum source on the wall using the handwheel inlet. It is the primary device of a suction system. It should be used with a collection jar system and a suction hose. The standard model comes with a rotatable pressure gauge and 100ml click on safety jar that incorporates a mechanical anti-overflow valve and an easily replaceable antibacterial plastic filter. The plastic filter is enclosed in a housing ensuring maximum user protection when changing filters. Other models are available with a range of different outlet accessories.
- Compact and ergonomic design.
- Gauge can be manually rotated ± 45° for improved visibility.
- Gauge protected by a plastic housing.
- Safety jar is able to be rotated ± 45° to avoid any pinching of the tubing
- Coloured coded ON/OFF switch-button providing a quick restoration of the pre-adjusted vacuum level.
- Free rotating regulating control knob, (does not lock when fully adjusted out).
- Quick pressure adjustment, 2.5 turns is enough to reach the maximum vacuum level.
- Quick connect/disconnect safety jar by an easy-click rotation.
- 100 ml safety jar made of polycarbonate, unbreakable, autoclavable up to 134°C and equipped with a mechanical antioverflow safety valve.
- Laser etched serial number traceability and asset control.