Terms & Conditions
Medical Sales & Service Pty Ltd ABN 99 606 118 334 only supply and sell products within Australia that have been approved by the regulatory authorities.
Our policy towards quality and service led us to work towards and obtain our Quality Assurance endorsement to ISO9001-2015. This has enabled us to implement a wide range of strategies to ensure that our office and warehousing procedures work with precision and stand us in good stead for the supply of products and service contracts to public and private hospital networks.
The site may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and further information regarding products and suppliers. Every effort is made to keep links current and maintained. Medical Sales & Service will take no responsibility for the content or privacy associated with linked websites.
Every effort has been made to ensure that prices and specifications quoted are true and up to date. Prices are subject to change without notice.
All prices listed on the website are displayed in Australian dollars.
All prices listed on the website are displayed excluding gst unless otherwise specified.
Medical Sales & Service accepts Visa/Mastercard and Direct Deposits via EFT for members with accounts.
Payments will be processed immediately upon confirmation of your order.
The highest effort is made to ensure that your items are in stock and dispatched to you as soon as possible. In the event an item is purchased with an extended ETA you will be informed promptly of the expected ETA.
All claims and refunds are issued on a case by case basis.
If there is an issue or damage to your order you need to notify Medical Sales & Service immediately for the problem to be resolved. Medical Sales & Service needs to be notified within 7 days of you receiving your order and the goods returned within 14 days.
Medical Sales & Service does not offer refunds for shipping costs.
Medical Sales & Service reserves the right to refuse a Refund or Return if the item or items are found to not be in re-saleable conditions.
Goods may only be returned with the approval of and at the sole discretion of Medical Sales & Service. Goods returned will be subject to a re-stocking charge of up to 20% of the invoiced value.
The information you supply may be used by us as a way of contacting you, or as part of a generalised profile of visitors.
Medical Sales & Service will not sell, rent or share personal information to third parties for any form of profit.
All payment information and card details are not stored by Medical Sales & Service.
Medical Sales & Service ensures all payments are secure with PCI DSS compliance.
Any personal information gathered by Medical Sales & Service about our customers is for the purposes of:
- Marketing, supplying or delivery products to you
- Improving and developing our products and website
- Expanding our business to better cater for the needs of our customers
All images and photographs displayed on the website are for reference only, and goods supplied may vary due to continual improvements and regulation changes. Medical Sales & Service endeavours to update all information and specifications as we receive it.
- It is our philosophy to nurture an ongoing relationship with our clients ensuring both parties prosper, develop and profit. We cannot fulfill this goal without the ongoing support of the company's most valuable resource, our employees. It is only through teamwork and collective strength that we can stimulate the kind of quality product and superior service that results in long-term customer satisfaction.
Our service philosophy:
- The standard we have set for ourselves in serving our customers is to provide good reliability of products, openness and accessibility of our product specifications, remedial action when things go wrong, effective communication, empathy with our customers and value for money.
Expected standards for all types of medical products
- Expected standards have been set by regulatory bodies for medical products, addressing their safety and performance aspects.
- Continual focus on the effective growth and stability of the Company by meeting our financial plans;
- To maintain ISO 9001:2008 principles and build stronger customer focus;
- To put in place appropriate Company governance structures.
- Continual focus on the development of our staff to stay abreast of new technology in the market place.
- To strive for continual improvement of our system and processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
The quality policy principals shall be reviewed periodically and subject to change, as modern and technological advances demand.