Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
AMBULATORY BLOOD PRESSURE MONITORING:
- Therapy control can be optimised by a software specialist, with extensive diagnostic features, editing archiving facilities and graphical comparison of different R-R profiles.
- NBP–24 NG software packages can work either as stand alone application or it can be linked to Norav Medical EKG Management System (NEMS) to enable linkage between blood pressure data to relevant ECG data of same patient.
- The information can be interfaced with HIS and EMR (Hospital Information systems and Electronic Medical Records).
- Complies with the BHS (British Hypertension Society) and ESH requirements
- Gentle and fast measurement of blood pressure achieved by Auto Feedback Logic
- Patient comfort is achieved by auto feedback Logic at the same time as high measurement accuracy is ensured
- Day / Night button allows for exact documentation of sleep and awake phases for statistically accurate evaluation as well as an exact documentation of the early morning blood pressure rise
- Extensive diagnostic and profile comparison for optimising therapy control
- Wireless Bluetooth™ transfer of data or via USB cable
- Direct connection to PC
- PWA - Pulse Wave Analysis (optional)
- Compact dimensions, weights only 240g including battery
- Documentation and storage of 24/48 hour ambulatory data
- Export data in XML /GDT/BDT formats to a PC or medical file
- Compatible with Windows 7, ME, XP, Vista, Macintosh OS X 10.4 and higher, and Linux