Double Lumen Octopus With Bionector
$346.95 Ex. GST
- To identify the different infusion lines, each line has a hub or a clamp of a different colour.
- They allow to connect to the catheter several independant IV lines.
- Code 841.264 is a double lumen extension tube with 2 Bionector and 2 clamps (green and orange).
- Length of tubes: 10 cm / 10 cm.
Used for peripheral cannula care, Octopus 2 has the following advantages:
- Eliminates the risk of access-associated needle-stick injury
- Reduces the risk of cannula movement in the vein causing mechanical vein irritation
- Negates the need to use the cannula injection port (non disinfectable), Bionector is disinfectable
- Eliminates the need to use a 3-way tap to run simultaneous compatible solutions
- Provides closed system (avoiding blood reflux) when accessing the catheter
- PUR material (no PVC, DEHP-free - no release of softeners)
- Anti-return valves avoid reflux of fluids or drugs beyond the valve during multiple infusions.
Bionector can be disinfected with most of the antiseptic solutions (example: 70% alcohol).
Avoid using antiseptic containing both alcohol and oxygenated water.