Filter Bact HME HEPA with Port
$4.29 Ex. GST
Heat- and Moisture exchanger
Bacterial/Viral Breathing Filter
Bact-Trap Hepa HME offers the user a high efficiency HMEF for breathing systems in a clear housing for easy inspection.
Conical fittings in accordance with ISO standard ensure safe connection security.
- The Breathing HME Filter which is a combination of pleated mechanical filter and electrostatic charge attraction and high efficiency Heat and Moisture output.
- Complies with the highest global filtration standard.
- >99.9999% effective Bacterial/Viral Filter to prevent the spread of infectious particles into the circuits, machines and manual resuscitators.
- Provides Heat & Moisture and isolates patients from potential Bacterial/Viral contamination.
- Efficient humidification prevents moisture from collecting in the tubing.
- Reduces potential colonization into the circuit and equipment.
- Reduces the risk of cross-infection among patients and hospital staff.
- Eliminates the need for water traps and their maintenance.
- Dry and filtered gas prevent sampling tube and analyzers from moisture and colonization.
- Initial set-up is simple, quick and secure.
- Different options ensure the right choice of device.
- Bact-Trap Hepa HME should be changed every 24 hours or more frequently if resistance increase.