GYPSONA BP Plaster of Paris Bandage 15cm x 3.5m
Gypsona BP Plaster of Paris Bandages are made from a specially woven cloth, uniformly impregnated with the finest quality, fast setting plaster of Paris. The bandage is spooled on a round core for superior bandage stability. Moisture proof packaging improves the protection of the bandages.
- Rapid immobilisation of fractures
- Leno cloth for improved conformability
- Round cores for improved bandage handling
- Low plaster loss
- Rapid fracture immobilisation
- The fast setting plaster of Paris used on Gypsona bandages means that fractures can be rapidly immobilised, especially important in accident and emergency departments, operating theatres and busy fracture clinics.
- The interlocked weave of this cloth improves stability and conformability, to mould around awkward contours. The leno cloth also helps to minimise plaster loss.