Medstock Silicone Foam Sacrum Dressing
Medstock Silicone Foam Sacrum Dressing with Border consists of an absorbent retention layer and a highly absorbent foam pad. This is placed between a perforated soft silicone coated polyurethane film and a highly permeable waterproof outer polyurethane film.
Suitable for use on pressure ulcers, preventative management for areas at risk of ulceration or shear. May assist in comforting painful pressure areas.
Available in 18x18cm or 23x23cm
Box of 5 Dressings.
- Do not use Silicone Foam Heel and Joint Dressing with oxidizing agents such as hypochlorite solutions (e.g. EUSOL) or hydrogen peroxide
- If reddening or sensitisation occurs, discontinue use
- Absorbs and retains exudate
- Reduces risk of maceration
- Self-adherent-no secondary fixation needed
- Low potential for skin irritation and allergy
- Can be lifted and adjusted without losing adherent properties
- Reduced pain and trauma at dressing changes