Metro Flexline Treatment Cart
Flexible options. Designed around you.
Flexline™ is designed with interchangeable components and accessories that can be combined in different configurations to conform to various applications.
- Infection Control: Flexline helps improve Infection Control with a cleaner design that includes corrosion proof polymer materials, smooth rounded corners to allow for easy cleaning and Microban® Antimicrobial Product Protection that keeps the cart cleaner between cleanings.
- Easy Mobility: Lightweight polymer construction, integrated cart handles and 5" (127mm) polyurethane casters, 2 directional and 2 total lock, provide for smooth transport and nimble maneuvering.
- Active Security: Security can range from key locks to keyless entry electronic locks. The Electronic locks provide several levels of sophistication from simple keyless entry to auto-locking and audit trails. Card Readers (Proximity, Magnetic, & Bar Code) are an optional upgrade to the full feature electronic lock.
- Passive Security: Drawers can be individually sealed with serialized plastic security seals or simply place a seal on the cart latch and seal all drawers with one seal.
- Added Security: Additional secure storage may be had byspecifying locking side bins. When ordered these bins will besecured by the carts locking mechanism, either on the key lock sideor passive lock side of the cart.