Micro RPM Spirometer System
The MicroRPM™ (Respiratory Pressure Meter) (Cat. No. RPM01) brings together the measurements of Maximum Inspiratory and Expiratory Mouth Pressures (MIP/MEP) with Sniff Nasal Inspiratory Pressure (SNIP) in one instrument.
These simple non-invasive tests of respiratory muscle strength are essential in monitoring patients with COPD who are undergoing a program of lung rehabilitation and are also valuable in the detection of other diseases affecting the function of the respiratory muscles.
- Combined, mouth and nasal pressure measurements
- Clear digital display of the results
- Small, portable and lightweight
- Latest piezo resistive pressure sensing technology
- Optional PUMA™, PC software package
- Battery operated and complete with all accessories in a sturdy carrying case
- Easy to use