MicroLoop Portable Spirometer
MicroLoop spirometer is highly portable, allowing it to be used in physicians’ offices or for bedside testing. MicroLoop spirometer can be connected to Micro Medical Spirometry PC software, allowing trending, reporting and data sharing with your Electronic Health Record (EHR) and other PFT systems in the CareFusion family, including Vmax software.
- Portable spirometer
- Colour touch screen
- 2000+ patient test memory
- MicroLoop spirometer’s functions can be easily accessed using the high definition colour touch screen.
- Optional pulse oximetry module, allows Sp02 and heart rate to be measured.
- Free downloadable bronchial provocation PC software available with full ATS/ERS protocols for challenge testing, using the MicroLoop spirometer.
- 2,000 patient memory.
- Fully configurable, allowing up to 41 indices to be selected including, a choice of predicted values and languages.
- Full flow volume and volume time curves for on-screen inspection of manoeuvres and internationally recognised, on-screen test quality prompts.
- Option to direct print to external printers using USB connection.
- Complete with all accessories in a sturdy carry case.