Opsite Dressing 10x12cm
OPSITE FLEXIGRID is a transparent, adhesive film, with a wound measurement grid. The film is moisture vapor permeable, conformable and extensible. It is widely used to provide a moist wound healing environment for superficial wounds; it is also ideal for use as a secondary dressing.
- Superior film with acrylic adhesive
- Waterproof film
- Simple, effective application technique
- Adaptable to awkward areas
- Wound measurement grid
OPSITE FLEXIGRID is indicated for the management of:
- Superficial wounds, such as shallow pressure sores, minor burns, cuts and abrasions.
- Use as a secondary dressing, for example over INTRASITE Gel Amorphous Hydrogel Dressing or ALLEVYN Cavity Cavity Wound Dressing.
- To provide catheter fixation.