Skin-prep Protective Barrier Wipes
Skin-Prep protective dressing forms a barrier between the patient's skin and adhesives to help preserve skin integrity and prevent insult or injury during removal of tapes and films.
- A liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films
- Skin-Prep can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings
- Helps tape and film adhesion
- Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required, so less product is used per application
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn’t left in or around the wound area
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels
Ingredients: Purified Water, Diglycol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Octoxynol-9, Dimethycone Copolyol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyparaben.
Pkt 50 Wipes