Twin-O-Vac Suction Unit
COMWELD TWIN-O-VAC MULTI PURPOSE SUCTION DEVICE
The Twin O Vac is a low cost versatile unit that is ideal when extra or portable sources of oxygen or suction are required. Each Twin O Vac uses one oxygen outlet (ie. An oxygen pipeline wall point or cylinder regulator) to provide variable suction plus two separate sources of oxygen. All three outlets can be used simultaneously on up to three different patients if necessary. The Twin O Vac can be connected or linked to an assortment of equipment including resuscitators, flowmeters, infant warmers and humidifiers.
Common areas of use are general wards, transporting patients, emergency wards, ambulances, portable resuscitation kits, and paediatric wards.
- The light weight of the unit makes it easy to handle and lightens the load on pipeline outlets and regulators
- Only three moving parts in the main control head
- Reliable and durable
- Standard millipore brand filter acts as a bacteria filter between the jar contents and room air
- Adjustable suction control allows the suction level to be set and monitored
- Easy to read dual scale (kPa and mmHg) vacuum gauge
- Colour coded pressure gauges and identification labels for quick recognition of the gas used by the regulator
- Gas specific inlet fittings and outlet fittings to prevent fitting to the wrong gas type