Triple Lumen Octopus With Bionector
Octopus 3 with Bionector is a polyurethane, transparent, supple multi-lumen extension tube for IV catheters (peripheral or central venous).
To identify the different infusion lines, each line has a hub or a clamp of a different colour.
- It allows to connect to the catheter several independant IV lines.
- Code 841.364 is a triple lumen extension tube with 3 Bionector and 3 clamps (green, orange and white).
- Length of tubes: 10 cm / 10 cm / 10 cm
Used for central venous catheter care, Octopus 3 has the following advantages:
- Provides closed, neelde-free access during syringe bolus dose administration and I.V. tubing change
- Eliminates the need to use a 3-way tap to run 2 or more simultaneous compatible solutions
- Eliminates the risk of blood spillage
- Eliminates the risk of air embolism
- PUR material (no PVC, no DEHP - no release of softeners)
Anti-return valves avoid reflux of fluids or drugs beyond the valve during multiple infusions. Bionector can be disinfected with most of the antiseptic solutions (example: 70% alcohol). Avoid using antiseptic containing both alcohol and oxygenated water.