Vygon Neocath Epicutaneo 24G 2FR
$107.99 Ex. GST
Peripherally inserted polyurethane central venous catheter (2Fr/24G) for short and medium term IV therapy (parenteral nutrition, administration of medication) for neonates and infants.
- The polyurethane tubing material, slightly more rigid than silicone, facilitates the insertion of the catheter.
- Graduations every centimetre and black distal marking to ensure that the entire catheter has been withdrawn.
- Removable connector Easy-lock type with integral PUR extension tube (length 10cm)
Presentation in a rigid blister pack containing:
- 1 radiopaque PUR catheter
- 1 peel-apart short I.V. cannula introducer, Microflash 20G (except code 1284.000 winged needle introducer)
- 1 measuring tape (code 1284.00 only)