Vygon Premicath 1Fr 28G
Peripherally inserted central venous polyurethane catheter (1Fr/28G) for short and medium term venous access in premature babies and neonates for delivery of medication and parenteral nutrition.
- Introducer : breakaway needle, 24G short I.V. cannula, peelable cannula, no introducer
- Catheter markings every centimetre
- Fixation wings and integral extension tube to give comfortable fixation: length of extension tube (PUR) 8 cm
Codes 1261.102/152/153/206/207/302/306/307 have no fixation wings but a pink connector where the non-peelable plastic cannula can be attached.
- Premicath is supplied with or without stylet
Présented in a rigid blister pack containing:
- 1 PUR catheter (XRO)
- 1 introducer (except codes 1261.201/206/207)
- 1 measuring tape